Hello, World!

Hey, Howdy, Hey!

Whether it was by recommendation, fate, or the internet's algorithm, I'm happy you were able to drop by! 

My name is Sydney Bolt, and I'm an up-and-coming digital artist. Dark humor is my coping mechanism, and I create motivational (or not-so-motivational) posters and word art, through ProCreate. This blog will keep updates on the art pieces I create, as well as what life events led me to create that piece in the first place.

So, Who Are You?

Well, I'm so glad you asked Internet Traveler!

I've always felt "drawn" (bu-dum-pish) to creating art for as long as I can remember. Through the years, I've sketched and painted for many years, but during the chaotic times of 2020, I decided to pick up a stylus instead of a pen and haven't looked back, yet.

As I continue to evolve my style and grow my portfolio, if you're interested, I'm more than happy to see if we can collaborate and make art together. Or, once you've taken a look at my art gallery, and were able to fall in love with one of my pieces, you can purchase my artwork here (while supplies last). 

So, Anyways...

I hope you make yourself cozy and make a cup of tea, coffee, or any other hot beverage of your choice, as you peruse my art :)

If you have any questions, take a look at my FAQ page! If your question isn't answered there, please contact me through email or on my socials!

Comments

Popular Posts