New Month, New Art

 

    With the start of a new month, you know I gotta warm up my artistic chops and challenge myself with a classic!

    That's right, I'm going to challenge myself to make new art. Now, I'm going to be *very* realistic and instead of doing the traditional rule, "New day, new art post," I'm going to do a new art post once a week. This is to keep in mind I'm working full-time, and being a full-time Master's student (eat 'em up, Cats!) With that being said, I'm still pretty brand new to the Procreate software and the Blogger platform. 

    I apologize in advance for any possible inconsistencies, but as always, I will try my best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    In other news, as we proceed into the second-best of the 'ber' months, we steadily approach Thanksgiving. I personally am one of those people that would LOVE to put up the Christmas tree, but no other Christmas decorations out of the respect to the turkey. But, some of my other family members are so respectful to the turkey, they don't want anything set up in the house that alludes to the Merry Christmas season, until after Thanksgiving! 


Where do you fall on the spectrum of celebrating Christmas? Are you setting up Christmas decorations as soon as Mariah Carey defrosts, or until every piece of the turkey meat has been devoured? Let me know in the comment section below!  

Comments

Popular Posts